Some of the Sports Day photographs are available to view, please click here for the link to the webpage.
The following students broke school sports day records on Friday:
- Matt Parkin, year 10, won the High Jump by clearing 1.90m (previous record was 1.80m)
- Matthew Shaw won the year 7 100m race in a time of 13.1 (the previous record was 13.3 held since 1978)
- Tom Tucker, won the year 10 Discus with a staggering distance of 33m 90 cm (previous record was 20m 83cm held since 1980)
- Willow won the boys year 9 Relay in a time 52.50 (previous time 54.3 held since 1980)
- Finally, David Mafullul (year 9) broke three records! He jumped a distance of 5.55m in the Long Jump (previous record 5.49m held since 1984), won the 200m race in a time of 25.2 (previous record was 26.4 held since 1980) and finally he won the 400m in a time of 56.06 (previous record 1.00.79).
Some amazing achievements don’t you think!